... and then choose a Camera Mount.
Different mounting options are available for the 1000 Plus camera. As each mount has its own unique eye-tracking properties, this makes the 1000 Plus flexible enough to be used for a variety of different eye tracking applications. Tell us your application and we'll recommend the mount for the task.
* supports high-precision recording modes with the head stabilized, or Remote modes with the head free to move - like having multiple eye trackers using the same hardware
- Remote Camera Upgrade - adding up to 1000 Hz binocular head free-to-move tracking
- Display PCs - hardware optimized for audio and visual stimulus delivery
- High Speed Displays - fast refresh monitors up to 240 Hz
- Installation and Training - one of our Research Support Specialists will come on-site to install and train your group on optimal use of the hardware and software
- Video Overlay - live video output of gaze tracking
- CRTs - they may be dated technology but they still have their uses
Eye tracking in an MEG or MRI room?
For sensitive environments like MEG or MRI, add the fiber-optic Camera Head and one of our Long Range Mounting options:
- Desktop Base
- Screen Clamp Mount
- Tray Mount
The same software designed for use in the lab operates seamlessly in MEG or MRI.